Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's Been So Long!

Sorry for the longer and longer spans between postings. I guess my New Year's zeal for posting has petered out a bit and I find myself thinking, "oh, I'll just post tomorrow..." Well, since you've been so patient, here's an especially cute batch of pictures - at least they're especially cute compared to any pictures you're gonna find outside of this here blog!







Last weekend we went to the zoo and Tyson had lots of fun looking at the animals (and sitting on the fake ones).


He had an great time watching the otter swim around!



And, riding the zoo train with mom and pop!



Here a just a couple more pictures at home...


Tyson sometimes likes to tell Max all about his toys, and Max likes to listen!



This past Saturday we went to Adrian's birthday party. His parents held it at KidsNDance where he and Tyson go for a class every Wednesday. A good time was had by all!








This morning the whole family made pancakes, which were delicious!



After pancakes, I went for a hike with some friends in San Jose to scope out hiding spots at Alum Rock Park for some letterboxes. While I was gone, the Tyson's had lots of serious and not-so-serious fun... starting with Ice Cream Cones from the Loard's Ice Cream Shop down on MacArthur!








2 comments:

Lisa said...

Holy Cow!!!

You guys are so darn adorable!

The Currey Family said...

I was gonna say...with the stripey shirt and the kangaroo outback hat...super-duper cute. And Tyson(s) have good taste in eyeware, I must say.