Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Jan. 17

I didn't think it would be such a great birthday this year since Tyson was gonna be in Oklahoma and I was gonna be here, but things went well and it turned out to be a pretty decent day!

tyson slept in this morning so I actually had a chance to take a shower without constantly having to pull the shower curtain closed to keep him from throwing toys in at me...


We also had some fun at tyson's dance class with his friends Adrian and Simon. The green skirt is a dinosaur costume the boys wore when they did a special dinosaur dance during the class!





My friends Alice, Wendy, and Tom - and W&T's kids Ryland and Georgia - came over for dinner tonight. It was so nice to hang out with them and tyson was glad to have Ryland and Georgia to play with!



And, I got a super special birthday delivery from Tyson! He may not have been here, but he and my friends made me feel like the luckiest birthday girl in the world!

No comments: