Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired

I can't believe how long we've been sick here! It seems to go on and on. Right now tyson and I are sick - some stomach virus of which I won't go into details. Tyson is well and I hope little t and I can join him in good health soon!

Here are some pics from moments of activity.

I've been doing some knitting lately - in particular some hats...

One for Tonia.


And, one for Georgia. The hat's on top of a matching scarf (she picked out the yarn).


tyson's been hitting the needles, too.


Here he's reading a flier from one of the trains he recently got. He reads it every day and likes it better than all his books right now - probably because of it's concentration of train pictures!


Here's the new bed I mentioned before. He's not really keen on it yet, but we're hoping he'll be use to it soon.




On Sunday (1/28) we took a fun trip down to San Mateo. Our destination was Talbot's Toyland. It was awesome! It was big with lots of TRAINS! tyson had a great time playing and we ended up buying him a battery-operated Thomas Train!



We also stopped for a cookie!



Here's the train in action.


Our friend, Chuck was up this week - these are a few pics from his camera.



No comments: